We encourage dialogue to take place on this website. The desire is for this site to be a resource in which ministry ideas can be shared, and topics evaluated and thought through. With that in mind, commenting needs to be constructive. Please follow these guidelines as you post comments:
- Be Christlike. Courteous, loving, and grace-filled behavior is expected by all who leave comments. We believe that statements can be made firmly yet in a spirit of Christlike love.
- No personal attacks. This includes name calling or accusations against someone’s character (which includes a fellow commenter, post author, or nationally known figure).
- Stay on topic. Readers of an article want to have a discussion about that specific article. Don’t change the subject. This also includes advertising products/books/websites that are not substantially connected to the discussion at hand.
- Be succinct. No dissertations please. Try to explain your point in as few words as possible.
- Admins are in charge. They will edit/reject any post they feel violates the purpose or standards of the Quest. Repeat offenders will be banned.
Identify yourself. We believe everyone should take ownership and be held accountable for his or her statements. Therefore, we strongly urge you to identify yourself. Sin hides in darkness.